About the phone
The LG G Flex 3 is the another smartphone that has been launched by the LG. The company has created the smart phone with many new and exciting features. The phone was released in November 2013. The company has released the phone in various countries like Europe, Hong-Kong. USA, Korea, Sprint etc. The company has announced the phone with GSM/ LTE and HSPA technology. The phone is built with a curved body display that gives it an amazing new shape. The phone also comes with the micro-sim technology.
The LG G Flex 3 is the next edition phone that will make you feel happy once you buy it due to its amazing features. The phone has become popular before its launch. The phone is coated with the self-healing panel coating at the backside. The phone comes with the display of P-OLD touch screen with 16 million colors, The phone has the screen size of 6 inches and has the screen resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. The phone has the multi-touch facility and the Corning Gorilla Glass 2 protects the screen of the phone. There is no chance of breaking of the phone screen. The LG G Flex 3 comes with the platform of Android OS 4.2.2 Jellybean version. The phone runs on the chipset of Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 processor. The phone comes with a Quad-Core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 CPU processor and runs on Aderno 330 processor.
Features of the phone
- There is no memory card slot for expanding the memory. However, the phone comes with the 32GB internal memory with 2 GB RAM.
- The phone contains two cameras both front and rear camera.
- The rear camera of the phone is 13MP that gives the amazing picture quality.
- The rear camera comes with autofocus and LED flash with 4160 X 3120 pixels.
- The phone camera can record videos and images simultaneously and comes with geo-tagging, panorama, HDR and face detection facility.
- The phone camera can record the HD videos at 1080p @ 60 fps with stereo sound recording.
- The front camera of the phone is 2.1 MP that can give you the amazing picture quality with the front camera. The front camera can give you some of the amazing selfies.
- The phone gives the stand-by of 720 hours and the talk time up to 15 hours.
The LG G Flex 2 has been the biggest hit of the year. There are some top aspects of the Flex that where enhanced in the Flex 2 and there are many rumors that are coming for the LG G Flex 3. Larger screen, 4k display, fast processor, big battery and much more the people can understand easily why they are waiting for the release of this mega phone.
The phone has become the biggest trademark in the LG G Flex series and have launched the innovative phone with curved screen display and with self-healing back, that has made the series of G Flex to be one of the most innovative technology of its time.